Back to Job Wanted List
Name : M. Moses Antony Rajendran
Date of Birth : 30-05-1975
Position : Lecturer in Commerce, Sherubtse College, Royal University of Bhutan (only premier college in Bhutan), Kanglung, Bhutan.
Examination Committee Member and Staff Moderator of SARA Committee.
Qualification : M.Com. M.Phil.(Corporate Secretaryship)., PGDIT(Information Technology)., PGDTT(Telecom Technology)., MIT(Information Technology .,(Ph.D. in Commerce)
Languages known : English, Tamil, Spoken Kannadam, Spoken Hindi
(IELTS score in General Module overall – 6 band (speaking 7 , writing 7, listening 6)
Operating Systems : DOS, Windows XP, Windows NT
Software Packages : MS-Office
Accounting Package : Tally 6.3
Web Design : HTML, DHTML, XML, PERL, ASP, Cold Fusion
Programming Languages : C, C++, JAVA
RDBMS : Oracle, Ms Access
GUI : D2K, V.B
Technical Course : Typewriting higher passed under the state government of Tamil Nadu.
Pursuing cisco networking course
Experience : Teaching and Research for 7 years.
Subjects taught at :
·Data Communication and Networking
·Business Data Processing
·Fundamentals of Computer and Information System
·International Financial Management,
·Enterprise Knowledge Management,
·Computer Ethics, Law and Marketing, Human
·Information Management, Decision Support System,
·Business Database Development Using Visual Basic
·Management Information System
·Human Resource Management
·and many others.
Book Publication : Business Data Processing book will be published by Sherudomain, Sherubtse College, Kanglung, Bhutan
Research Experience :
* Research work has been going for Ph. D award entitle on “Impact of Housing Loan Schemes with special reference to HDFC, Trichirapalli Distirct, Tamil Nadu, India.
* UNFPA project entitled on “Impact of Housing Loan Schemes in Trashigang and Mongar Dzongkhag”, Bhutan.
* Project work done on “Pay Roll Management” for M.I.T under Project Directorate of Biological Control, Bangalore, Karnataka.
* Dissertation work on “Working Capital Management in B.H.E.L. Trichirapalli, Tamil Nadu for M.Phil.
* Dissertation work on “A Study on Savings Habits Among the Employees of B.H.E.L. Trichirapalli, Tamil Nadu for M.Com.
* Articles published on “ Growth and Development of Education in India”, “Facts about Nagaland”, and “Save Today, Smile Tomorrow” in daily news papers like Herald and Nagaland Post.
Computer Project :
* Departmental Web Site Designed using HTML, DHTML, Java Script and Java Aplet.
Curriculum Development :
*Curriculum Developed for B.B.A course especially Business Data Processing, Introduction to Computer, E-Commerce, Management Information System, Data Ware Housing, Supply Chain Management, Introduction to JAVA, Data Base Management System, etc. for Royal University of Bhutan.
* Worked as a Trainee under Mr. S.R.N. Rajendran, FCA, Auditor Office, Trichirapalli from 01/05/1997 to 04/07/1997.
*Served as a N.S.S Programme Officer for a year in PGP College of Arts and Science, (conducted two special camps for the academic year 1997-1998)Namakkal Dist. Tamil Nadu.
*Served as a Deputy Warden for a year in PGP Boys Hostel, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu.
*Secured First mark in Commerce in H.S.C at Boiler Plant Boys Higher Secondary School, Trichirapalli, Tamil Nadu.
*Active Participant and attended N.S.S special camps in St. Joseph’s College, Trichirapalli Dt. Tamil Nadu.
*Active Participant in Social Service of Lions International at Pudanchandai, Namakkal Dt. Tamil Nadu.
Teaching Experience in Other States of India:
* Served as a H.O.D in commerce and management at Premier College of Management, (Affiliated to Bangalore University), Vijayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka from 05/09/1999 to 06/09/2001.
* Served as a lecturer in commerce at St. Joseph’s College,(Affiliated to Nagaland University),Jakhama, Kohima Dt. Nagaland from February 1999 to August 1999.
* Served as a lecturer in management at Premier College of Management (Affiliated to Bangalore University) Vijayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka from 10/06/1998 to 21/01/1999.
* Served as a lecturer in commerce at PGP College of Arts and Science, (Affiliated to Periyar University), Namakkal Dt. Tamil Nadu from 07/07/1997 to 03/06/1998.
Fr.(Dr.) John Britto, St. Joseph’s College, Principal, Trichirapalli - 620002, Tamil Nadu. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Biswas, Principal Scientist, PDBC, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024. Karnataka. E-mail: email@example.com
Dr. M. Victor Louis Anthuwan, Reader in Commerce, St. Joseph’s College, Trichirappali – 620002.
Address for communication :
i. Antonys’ Cottage, Plot No.: 5, Balaji Nagar Extn.: 2, Angarai Village, Lalgudi Taluka, Trichirapalli Dt.,
Tamil Nadu, India.
ii.Lecturer in Commerce, Sherubtse College, Kanglung, Bhutan.
Phone : 0091-431-2 543842(India)
E – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Wanted List